Updated Editor’s Note 11/7/2017 – In an effort to further commit to our editorial vision of quality content about nothing but games or the industry, we are leaving this note here to let you know that this article does not meet the standards of that vision as it exists today. This article may be poorly written, or it may be well-written but with charged political content, which we have stepped away from. It’s not the ideas we have a problem with, as we do not discourage any viewpoint, we are just moving away from this sort of content. This article no longer represents TechRaptor’s editorial vision today and into the future. You can read more about why we are doing this here. 11/26/2015 17:33 CST: I reached out to Bonegolem for comment on Johnathan Holme’s assessment of Deepfreeze.it. He came back with me with a number of corrections and clarifications that weren’t properly One thing that I should clear out, both in regards to the perceived lack of feedback requests and since you touch on the topic. DeepFreeze was NOT conceived as a journalism site, but as an ARCHIVE. All the ~300 entries that were on the site at its inception came from… Read full this story
- Why Game of Thrones’ endgame is just the real world, post-Brexit, with additional dragons
- This Year in Video Game Criticism: The Games That Shaped 2014
- The ethics of emulation: how creators, the community, and the law view console emulators
- DmC: Devil May Cry “fans” are a crying shame
- This Week in Video Game Criticism: The Hard Sell of
- This Week in Video Game Criticism: Ludocentricism and the 'Age of Games'
- PODCAST Internet Governance in a World of Cyberwarcraft
- EXPERT ADVICE Customer Service in GCC Retail Banks Is a World Apart
- This Week in Video Game Criticism: Revolutionary Assassins and Phil Fish
- 10th Anniversary Classic Postmortem: Harmonix's
[UPDATE] Sympathy for the Devil: Understanding Relationships, Criticism, and Ethics in a Post-GamerGate World Pt. 3 have 306 words, post on techraptor.net at November 26, 2015. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.