Western European tourists are increasingly interested in VietnamAccording to the General Statistics Office of Vietnam, 593,566 visitors came to Vietnam in July, a 12.1 percent increase over the previous month and 5.1 percent over the same month last year; 664,985 visitors came to Vietnam in August, a 12 percent increase over the previous month and 7.5 percent over the same month last year. So, in the first eight months of the year, Vietnam welcomed 5,063,187 visitors – a smaller number compared to 2014, but triggered hopes for the sector after 13 consecutive months of falls. In August, the sector recorded more tourists from 12 potential markets including the Republic of Korea with a 32.9 percent increase, Singapore 15.8 percent, Finland 12.2 percent, Spain 8.5 percent, Chinese Taipei 6.8 percent and the US 6.2 percent. Some policy changes have helped lure more international tourists to Vietnam in July and August, said Director General of the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism Nguyen Van Tuan. For example, Decision 46/NQ-CP on two-week single entry visa exemptions for tourists from the UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy and Belarus from July 1, 2015 has been applauded by tourist businesses and helped lure more international tourists to… Read full this story
- Puigmania Hits Tennis!
- Tokyo governor vows 2020 Olympics will boost Japan
- Brazil prepares for street protests at World Cup
- Nepal will try to ease congestion on Mount Everest
- Cooperstown preps for visit from President Obama
- Hall awaits POTUS: Cooperstown preps for visit from President Obama
- IndyCar, Louisiana on track for 3-year race deal
- NBA reaches commercial deal with Brazilian basketball league
- Richmond anticipating big impact from hosting cycling worlds
- Skiing in New Mexico: New owners upgrading Taos resort
Tourism grows beyond expectation have 262 words, post on ven.vn at September 28, 2015. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.