Apple just announced that preorders of the iPhone 6S were “very strong” during their first available weekend. The company says sales are on pace to beat last year’s opening weekend of the iPhone 6, which sold 10 million units. This is a good sign for Apple because the No. 1 question looming over the company right now is whether it will be able to grow its iPhone sales. In the last three months of 2014, Apple sold an eye-popping 74.5 million iPhone units. Analysts are wondering whether it can top that this year. It looks as if it can. The stock is up 2% on the news in premarket trading. Preorders began over the weekend, and the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus officially goes on sale in-store on September 25. The new iPhones include iOS 9 and “3D Touch,” a feature that can measure how much pressure is applied with a touch and respond accordingly, opening up a new way of interacting with the device. The camera was also improved to shoot 4K video. Apple did not put out a press release for the iPhone 6S; it spoke with media outlets. Here, via the Bloomberg terminal, is what Apple said… Read full this story
- Apple says iPhone 'Error 53' is to protect customers' security
- Review: Apple’s iPhone 6s And 6s Plus Go ‘Tick’
- As rivals launch increasingly innovative designs, can Apple’s iPhone 11 excite enough to halt declining sales?
- iPhone 6S review: a very good phone ruined by rubbish battery life
- Apple sticks to selling vintage iPhone 6s, iPhone SE models to lure Indian customers
- iPhone 6S security hole lets attackers access contacts and photos without passcode
- Apple reveals iPhone battery life fix ... try not to laugh
- Retailers on target to smash Black Friday sales records as figures show shopping traffic in run-up to Thanksgiving is up by a fifth on last year
- Apple making iPhone XR in India, expanding operations: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Apple Says Its Update for
Apple says iPhone 6S preorders are on pace to beat last year’s weekend sales record have 324 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at September 14, 2015. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.