Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson got some good news before his team faced the San Diego Chargers in Week 3. His wife Ashley gave birth to their son, Axyl Eugene Peterson, on Sunday morning, the Vikings’ official Twitter account announced.After a slow start, Peterson got his comeback from a 2014 suspension on track with a 134-yard rushing performance against the Detroit Lions in Week 2. Peterson added to it in a big way Sunday, plowing through San Diego’s defense for 126 yards and two touchdowns on 20 rushes in three quarters on Sunday as the Vikings trampled Philip Rivers and the injury-depleted Chargers, 31-14.The touchdowns were Peterson’s first in more than 22 months. His second was a vintage run around right end, a 43-yard scamper he set up with a vicious stiff arm on Jimmy Wilson. That allowed him to turn the corner and straddle the sideline before bouncing off a diving Eric Weddle as he veered back toward the middle of the field.”My legs felt lighter today,” Peterson said, adding: “I felt good, the body felt good, mind was in a great place and, yeah, I think I’m back.”Peterson missed 15 games last season while serving an NFL-imposed suspension for… Read full this story
- Adrian Peterson Rejoins Minnesota Vikings After 9-Month Absence
- Adrian Peterson Enters No Contest Plea To Avoid Jail Time
- Federal Judge Overturns Adrian Peterson's Suspension
- Adrian Peterson's NFL Reinstatement Set For April 17
- Adrian Peterson's Dad: 'He Is Open To Returning To The Vikings'
- Adrian Peterson Should Be Suspended Per Mark Dayton
- Adrian Peterson's NFL Future Murky In Light Of Child Abuse Case
- Adrian Peterson To Enter Not Guilty Plea In Child Abuse Case
- Mike Zimmer On Adrian Peterson: 'He's Not Going To Play For Anybody Else'
- Adrian Peterson Considering Retirement After NFL Denies Reinstatement Appeal
Adrian Peterson’s wife gives birth to son before Vikings-Chargers game have 292 words, post on www.foxsports.com at September 27, 2015. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.