MIAMI — Tweets across the country assured Major League Baseball fans that a three-team, 13-player deal between the Miami Marlins, Los Angeles Dodgers and Atlanta Braves was complete.And yet, Marlins Opening Day first baseman Michael Morse, who didn’t have a nameplate on his locker over the past two days as a key player in the rumored trade, struck out in a pinch-hit appearance as the final out of Thursday afternoon’s 1-0 loss to the Washington Nationals.The scene perfectly depicted the 2015 Marlins — a ballclub full of promise entering the season but mired in underachievement and selling parts before August. Things didn’t add up despite the apparent upgrades.After more than 24 hours in limbo, the trade finally became official at 4:41 p.m. ET. The Marlins shipped Morse, right-hander Mat Latos and their 2016 Competitive Balance Pick (No. 34) to the Dodgers for minor-league pitchers Victor Araujo, Kevin Guzman and Jeff Brigham as well as cash considerations.Los Angeles, meanwhile, sent reliever Paco Rodriguez, Cuban signee Hector Olivera and minor leaguer Zach Bird to the Braves in exchange for left-hander Alex Wood, closer Jim Johnson, reliever Luis Avilan, top prospect Jose Peraza, righty Bronson Arroyo and cash.”It’s roughly 24 hours or so… Read full this story
- 2018 NHL trade deadline: Every trade, player and pick
- Can Britain reach a trade deal with the EU by the end of 2020?
- World Series 2019: How the Astros built their AL champion roster through trades, free agency and the draft
- World Series 2019: How the Nationals built their NL champion roster through trades, free agency and the draft
- Civilization V: A Brave New world review
- Trump's Trade War Is Hurting Manufacturers. But Some Firms Think Fighting China Is Worth It
- Trump Administration Identifies Who Will Pay For the Trade War: You
- Five players that could be on the move
- Why Abbott should dump Free Trade Agreements
- When Is the NFL Trade Deadline 2019? Dates and Possible Deals Explained
Marlins, Dodgers, Braves complete 13-player trade have 312 words, post on www.foxsports.com at July 30, 2015. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.