Movie actress Hong Anh, together with young singer Minh Hang and Miss Asia USA 2006 Jennifer Pham, will attend a TV reality show filmed in South Korea.
(left to right) Hong Anh, Minh Hang and Jennifer Pham.
Entitled Chi Oi, Di Han Quoc (literally means Sis, Let’s Visit South Korea), the 28-episode series will feature the journey of the three beauties, in the role of three sisters, through 12 cities in South Korea. Alongside visits to numerous famous tourist places without tour guides, the trio also have to overcome several challenges.
While Minh Hang seems quite excited about the journey as she will have many opportunities to discover this Northeast Asian country, Jennifer Pham is a bit worried about the language barrier.
“Beyond big cities, very few South Koreans speak English, while none of us speak Korean. I hope my body language is good enough to get through any difficulties caused by the language barrier,” said Pham, adding she has never really been to South Korea, except during transits on her way from Vietnam to the US.
Actress Anh said she has never visited South Korea as a traveller, but she was there eight years ago to attend a film festival.
“Unlike our glittery images on the silver screen or performing on stage, this reality show will see another image of us-true travellers-who will have to cope with unforeseen situations,” Anh said.
- Photos of South Korea's Baekje Historic Areas on show in Hanoi
- Giants of South Korea make immediate impact
- Son's South Korea in football final after Vietnam win
- Ivanka Trump arrives in South Korea ahead of Olympics closing ceremony
- Ivanka Trump Briefed South Korea President on North Korea Sanctions Despite Reportedly Lacking Permanent Security Clearance
- South Korea Needs Cautious Optimism in Meeting With Kim Jong Un to Avoid Letdown
- Kim-Xi Friendship Contrasts Starkly with U.S.-South Korea Tensions
- How South Korea’s Fake News Hijacked a Democratic Crisis
- South Korea first to roll out 5G services, beating US and China
- North Korea vs South Korea’s mysterious World Cup qualifier ends in draw after fans rely on FAX for updates amid media ‘blackout’