(VOV) – Vietnamese young tennis player Ly Hoang Nam failed in both boy’s singles and doubles titles in the third round at Roland Garros on June 3.
In boy’s singles, Nam was defeated by Manuel Pena Lopez (from Argentina) in three-hour match with scores of 7-6, 3-6 and 8-10.
Losing too much energy in singles, Nam could not perform well in boy’s doubles title. Hoang Nam (from Vietnam)/ Bogdan Bobrov (from Russia) were beaten by Tim Sandkaulen (from Germany)/Mate Valkuzs (from Hungary) 2-6 and 5-7.
Roland Garros (or French Open) tournament is one of four Grand Slam tennis tournaments in a year. This year it is held in Paris, France from May 19 to June 7.
- Việt Nam have nothing to fear against Thailand: coach Park
- Ancient Chinese books say Hoang Sa, Truong Sa belong to Vietnam
- Viet Nam Energy Outlook Report 2019 announced
- Exchange rate no problem for Viet Nam
- Nadal expects Federer onslaught in French Open semi-final
- Garcia confident she'll win a Grand Slam title
- German football team warned about bombings before Paris attacks
- Australian Open: Bopanna-Babos fall at final hurdle
- Will Djokovic's reverse psychology work?
- Sports is where Infy plans to show its prowess