(VOV) – Vietnamese young tennis player Ly Hoang Nam failed in both boy’s singles and doubles titles in the third round at Roland Garros on June 3.
In boy’s singles, Nam was defeated by Manuel Pena Lopez (from Argentina) in three-hour match with scores of 7-6, 3-6 and 8-10.
Losing too much energy in singles, Nam could not perform well in boy’s doubles title. Hoang Nam (from Vietnam)/ Bogdan Bobrov (from Russia) were beaten by Tim Sandkaulen (from Germany)/Mate Valkuzs (from Hungary) 2-6 and 5-7.
Roland Garros (or French Open) tournament is one of four Grand Slam tennis tournaments in a year. This year it is held in Paris, France from May 19 to June 7.
- Ly Hoang Nam makes Roland Garros Junior second round
- Hoang Nam targets Roland Garros semi-finals
- Nam target Roland Garros semi-finals
- Ly Hoang Nam disqualified for Roehampton tourney
- Ly Hoang Nam seeded No. 9 at Wimbledon Junior
- Roland Garros: 5 things we learned on Day 7
- French Open LIVE: Results and updates from day four at Roland Garros
- Serena set for Grand Slam return at Roland Garros
- Roland Garros: 5 things we learned on Day 5