2015 Celtic music festival in Hanoi this weekend 2015 Celtic music festival in Vietnam opened in big cities, including Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and the coastal city of Nha Trang from May 17-23. For this “Breton Day 2015″, the Breton society in Vietnam has invited musicians reputed throughout the world who will present all the different aspects of celtic musics from tradition to modernity. More than 40 musicians and 7 bands perform during the festival, including the Kemperle Pipe Band, Lang Dzu band, Celtic Rock Diaouled, Alan Pennec, Jakez Lesouef, Hot Tzigani band and Turbo Sans Visa. After successful perfomances in Ho Chi Minh City on May 16-17 and in Nha Trang on 20, the event will take place at L’Espace and Chez Xuan in Hanoi on May 22-23 respectively. HCM City to celebrate Khmer New Year The Ethnic Khmer New Year, Chol Chnam Thmay, will be featured at the Southern Land food festival, held at Dam Sen Park in HCM City from May 29 to June 1. The Khmer Art Troupe of Bac Lieu Province will showcase life, culture, and art of the ethnic minorities during the four day festival, said a representative of the city’s Department’s of…
- Jackson documentary's award a 'farce', estate says
- A second slice of free Heritage Open Days
- Actress to sue agency and theatre after dismissal
- BBC and government 'should save free TV licences'
- Libraries and museums get share of £250m boost
- BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 12
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 13
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 14
- What's on September 16-22 (Daily updated)
- Beer and books? We’re in! Our writers compete in Book Trivia at Optimism Brewing. | Art Outings
Art & Entertainment News 22/5 have 274 words, post on at May 22, 2015. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.