Springtime is right around the corner, which means it is time to prepare for allergy seasons. Allergy season is when all kinds of natural pollen from the air causes an autoimmune response within the body with the results of coughing, sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes, congestion, wheezing, itchy or sore throats, hives and allergic asthma. To help relieve spring allergies, most of you probably go to the drugstore to pick up antihistamines to help block your allergy symptoms. However, most over the counter antihistamines you find at the drugstore cause side effects and barely work for elevating allergy symptoms. Instead, try effective at home remedies that are natural, side effect free and nourishing to the immune system to prevent spring allergies. #1 Quercetin Rich Foods About a month before springtime allergies start, it is wise to start consuming foods rich in quercetin, which is a necessary antioxidant that helps stabilize mast cells from producing histamines that cause you severe allergy symptoms. Some of the best foods to eat that contain this potent nutrient are fresh fruits and vegetables. You can even add a quercetin supplement to your diet to ensure you are getting enough of this nutrient to keep your… Read full this story
- Five myths about spring allergies
- Is It Seasonal Allergies or a Cold? Here’s What an Expert Says
- Sioux City pediatrician gives advice on allergies, which are on the rise among kids
- Peanut allergy test could prevent huge over-diagnosis of condition
- Woman's 'Allergies' Were Actually Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak
- Research Suggests Climate Change Contributes to 'Allergy Explosion'
- ENT says allergy season is not over
- Sexual side effects of prostate treatments include ejaculatory dysfunction
- EKOGRID Remediates Diesel Polluted Site in Ecuador
- New blood test developed to spot peanut allergy
Remedies to Treat and Prevent Springtime Allergy Symptoms Naturally Without Harsh Side Effects have 289 words, post on www.naturalnewsblogs.com at March 10, 2015. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.