To be young and in love! Hilary Duff shared an adorable photo of her son Luca, 3, walking around outdoors donning a T-shirt that read “Sup, Girl.” The actor captioned the photo “#Justlookinforpearl,” referring to the daughter of Jack and Lisa Osbourne. The two moms have been friends since their children were young, starting in 2013 when they attended baby classes together. Duff posted a photo of the two preschoolers on Instagram last month eating ice cream together. “Luca & Pearl’s ice cream date,” she captioned the photo, tagging Mrs. Osbourne. “We made some cuties.” The star filed for divorce from her husband Mike Comrie after three years of marriage in February. Despite the split, Duff and her ex put all things aside and celebrated their son’s third birthday over the weekend. “I don’t want to sound bitter because I’m definitely not,” the 27-year-old star said about the end of her marriage, speaking to Cosmo magazine. “But I don’t know if people are meant to be together forever.”
- Hilary Duff buys succulents in bicycle shorts... after bonding with baby and making cashew milk
- Hilary Duff is spotted with her husband Matthew Koma and their daughter Banks, aged one... after enjoying a honeymoon in Mozambique
- Hilary Duff and Matthew Koma Welcome Daughter Banks Violet: She's 'Absolute Magic'
- Hilary Duff states that her body is 'incredible' but just like every other woman she has a 'love/hate relationship with it'
- Hilary Duff Marries Matthew Koma at Their L.A. Home: 'It Was Small and Low-Key,' Source Says
- Ozzy Osbourne enjoys 'arts and crafts time' with granddaughter Pearl
- Sharon Osbourne reveals sadness over son Jack's split from wife Lisa Stelly
- Ozzy Osbourne's mistress sues Kelly Osbourne
- Piers Morgan will 'cut sons out of his will if they accept Love Island offer'
- Inside Coronation Street star Jack P Shepherd's 80s-themed birthday bash with huge wigs, cheesy music and his VERY glamorous girlfriend
Hilary Duff’s son already has a celebrity girlfriend: Jack Osbourne's daughter Pearl have 313 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at March 26, 2015. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.