When it comes to romance, Hilary Duff has her doubts about happily ever after. The singer-actress covers the April issue of Cosmopolitan magazine and opens up about her split from husband Mike Comrie, with whom she has an almost 3-year-old son, Luca. “I don’t want to sound bitter because I’m definitely not,” the 27-year-old star said about the end of her marriage. “But I don’t know if people are meant to be together forever. “Things happen over a long relationship that you can’t always fight. A marriage of 20 years, the accomplishment of that must feel really great, but there are also huge sacrifices. I just always want to fight for happiness.” As for her three-year marriage to Comrie, the “Lizzie McGuire” star said that tying the knot in her early 20s made sense for her at the time. “I’d been working since the age of 11 or 12, so making that choice at a young age seemed right for me.” As for what split them up, Duff described it as a “slow set-in of us not being the match that we used to be.” “I’m lucky for the person he is and I am and how we decided to handle this,”… Read full this story
- REVEALED: The $46 secret behind Hilary Duff's effortlessly glowing skin - and there's a waitlist of 10,000
- Iris, 82, who married Egyptian toyboy, 36, reveals sex positions they love and how he doesn’t care about her dentures
- Wedding trasher! Mother, 26, celebrates single life post-divorce by wrecking 'jinxed' bridal dress with paint before burning it
- Dr Hilary urges Nicki Minaj to apologise for 'irresponsible' Covid vaccine tweets
- Why we still love Lucy
- Princess Diana came to conclusion that Charles and Camilla were 'meant for each other'
- Jim Keltner Drums For Rock Royalty, Including Paul Simon, Eric Clapton. But You Don’t Know His Name
- Shivangi Joshi On Her Love For Naira; Says ‘I Don’t Want To Ever Forget The Character’
- A letter to my child for Father's Day: here's what I want you to know about the life you're about to live
- Divorced woman shares hilarious pics of her bridesmaids which show her marriage was doomed from day one
Hilary Duff on love and divorce: ‘I don't know if people are meant to be together forever’ have 358 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at March 3, 2015. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.