Recordings that cost Donald Sterling ownership of the Los Angeles Clippers could cost the woman he was dating the fortune in gifts he lavished on her.Snippets of the conversations recorded by V. Stiviano were played Wednesday as a lawyer for Sterling’s wife explained why the former girlfriend should return more than $3.6 million the billionaire gave her in gifts that included a duplex, Ferrari, jewelry and designer clothes.Stiviano manipulated and deceived the 80-year-old to give away community property that belongs to Shelly Sterling, his wife of nearly 60 years, attorney Pierce O’Donnell said in Los Angeles Superior Court.”She defrauded him and I feel that she is not entitled to any of these gifts or whatever they call them,” Shelly Sterling later testified. “She’s been very, very nasty to me, and she’s been mean to my husband.”The trial brought the Sterlings and Stiviano together in one courtroom about a year after the recording of Donald Sterling telling Stiviano not to publicly associate with blacks led to a bizarre series of events culminating with his lifetime ban from the NBA and the record $2 billion sale of the team.Other conversations recorded on her cellphone show Stiviano conniving with Sterling to cover up… Read full this story
- American 'drug dealer' and his girlfriend facing execution in Thailand dramatically ESCAPE from court after a police officer is stabbed during a gunfight
- Donald Trump's presidency has been dogged by Robert Mueller. These were the key players in the Russia probe
- Jurors hear how accused backgammon-obsessed wife killer staged her accidental drowning on first day of murder trial as court docs claim the Taekwondo expert snapped her neck after tormenting her for months and plotting to get her millions
- El Chapo is sentenced to life behind bars and told to forfeit $12.6 BILLION to the US government at dramatic court hearing where he broke his silence to complain about 'torturous' conditions in jail and thanked his glamorous wife for standing by him
- MCA objects to Sterling Biotech being removed from bankruptcy code
- Former New Jersey Police chief accused of hate crime said 'Trump was the last hope for white people', court hears
- Donald Trump arrives in the UK to pomp and protest
- WAGs come out in support for Jack de Belin's pregnant girlfriend at a lavish baby shower
- Iron Maiden frontman Bruce Dickinson, 61, faces £100million divorce battle 'after he splits with wife of 29 years and moves in with superfan thought to be 15 years his junior'
- Hunter Biden Opens Up on "Honeymoon Phase", Matching Tatoos With New Wife
Donald Sterling’s wife, girlfriend face off in court over money have 417 words, post on www.foxsports.com at March 25, 2015. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.