Keith plays in a rock & roll band. Anita is a movie star queen. They currently reside in a large white marble house that everyone describes as “decadent looking.” The British Admiral who built it had trees brought from all over the world in ships of the line, pine and cypress and palm. There is an exotic colored bird in a cage in the front garden and a rabbit called Boots that lives in the back. A dog named Oakie sleeps where he wants. Meals are the only recurring reality and 23 at a table is not an unusual number. The ceilings are 30 feet from the floor and some nights, pink lightning hangs over the bay and the nearby town of Ville France, which waits for the fleet to come back so its hotels can turn again into whorehouses. There is a private beach down a flight of stairs and a waterbed on the porch. Good reference points for the whole mise-en-scene are F. Scott Fitzgerald’s Tender Is The Night and the Shirelles’ greatest hits. There is a piano in the living room and guitars in the TV room. Between George Jones, Merle Haggard, Buddy Holly, and Chuck Berry,… Read full this story
- Keith Richards stops smoking at 75 - but says cigarettes harder to quit than heroin
- Documentary reveals intimate portrait of The Rolling Stones' Ron Wood
- New evidence in Rolling Stone Brian Jones murder cover up emerges 50 years on
- Keith Richards fans feared he'd died as he trended on Twitter on his birthday
- Sir Paul McCartney shrugs off burglary by joining stars at Mick Jagger’s Christmas party
- Robbie Williams announces he's writing songs for Take That with Gary Barlow again
- A pint of whisky and four lines of cocaine for lunch: Johnny Depp's libel trial is shown a picture taken by Amber Heard of his skull and crossbones 'pill box' and mountain of drugs and alcohol
- Court hears shocking audio of 'Johnny Depp HOWLING like an animal' on flight 'when he attacked Amber Heard and accused her of having sex with "rapist" James Franco' after 'cocaine, whisky, pills and champagne binge'
- Amber Heard arrives at court with her squad hours after hitting the town with her sister until the small hours of the morning - as Johnny Depp prepares to take the stand for a third day of trial
- How I became a Hollywood hell raiser: Depp tells court he'd tried 'every kind of drug known to man' by age 14', describes trashing hotel rooms in front of Kate Moss, doing drugs with Marilyn Manson... and the night River Phoenix died
Keith Richards: The Rolling Stone Interview have 432 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at January 23, 2015. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.