A video posted online Tuesday appears to show an ISIS militant threatening to kill two Japanese hostages. The video appeared on sites associated with the terrorist group and shows images that are sadly now familiar worldwide: two hostages in orange jumpsuits with a knife-wielding man in black standing between them. The militant speaks in a British accent and may be the man dubbed “Jihadi John.” “To the Japanese public, just as how your government has made the foolish decision to pay 200 million to fight the Islamic State, you now have 72 hours to pressure your government in making a wise decision by paying the 200 million to save the lives of your citizens,” says the masked man. “Otherwise this knife will become your nightmare.” The hostages are identified as Kenji Goto Jogo and Haruna Yukawa. The Wall Street Journal reports that one resembles freelance journalist Kenji Goto, who was reporting from Syria in recent months. Yukawa, who described himself as a private military operator in online posts, was shown being interrogated in a video posted in August. The footage was released as Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe was on a trip to the Middle East, which will now be cut short…. Read full this story
- Young boy executes Nigerian Christian prisoner in horrifying ISIS video after declaring: 'We won't stop until we take revenge for all the blood that was spilled'
- Dan Hoffman: US will stay in Iraq to fight ISIS – Trump’s order to kill Soleimani benefits both countries
- A country scorched by bushfires: Dramatic photos taken from space show Australia's east coast alight - as time-lapse videos reveal the true scale of this year's horror season
- Trump demands immediate Syria CEASEFIRE from Turkey after threatening sanctions on Erdogan who is holding 50 U.S. nuclear bombs hostage - and says Kurds are Assad's problem so anyone including 'Napoleon' is welcome to protect them
- France Attack: Everything We Know About ISIS Supporter's Supermarket Siege
- Iranian celebs turn on regime backing anti-Ayatollah protesters and saying the country has ‘millions of hostages’
- 'He died like a dog' Trump addresses the nation and says ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi died 'whimpering and crying and screaming'
- Activists: Chechen Authorities Order Families to Kill LGBT Family Members, Also Pay Ransoms
- End of "the Beatles"? U.K. Band of ISIS Killers Caught by U.S. Allies in Syria, Report Says
- Dark Overlord taunted, threatened, and extorted. Now alleged member is behind bars
ISIS Demands Ransom, Threatens to Kill Japanese Hostages in Video have 396 words, post on nymag.com at January 20, 2015. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.