Real-life adventurous Escape Room lures young people Escape Room, a popular real-life adventurous game in many countries adapted from a computer game of the same name, is now available at Crescent Mall in HCMC’s District 7, attracting a lot of participants, especially youth. There are six categories in the game including jail, slaughterhouse, bubble house, vampire lair, and burglary at the museum and crime scene. Participants will have a chance to join different missions and conquer ordeals in each category. Within 45 minutes in a locked room, players together with their partners have to use elements of the room to solve a series of puzzles, seek clues and escape from the room within a limited time. They must keep a watchful eye and have a sense of critical thinking. The game aims to encourage and strengthen teambuilding among members. Time pressure together with creepy sound and scary images inside the dark room might make gamers nervous and exciting. The more difficult the challenge is, the more thrilled players get. Despite completing or losing the game, players will be released after 45 minutes and keep the costumes as they wear during the challenge as giveaways. The photo of the winning team…
- A look inside the real-life location of K-drama hit ‘Itaewon Class’
- Inside the dark side: How internet inspires real life violence
- Robert Englund Reflects on Freddy Krueger Becoming a Real-Life Horror Legend
- Super Tuesday: Why didn't more young people vote?
- WATCH: ‘Hundreds’ Of Young People Regret Gender Transition, Seek Reversal
- Parasite: Real-life 'orgy of blood' murders that inspired brutal Oscar winner
- Dominoes Anyone? SIGGRAPH Attendees Go Head-to-Head with Isaac-trained Robot in VR and Real Life
- Pope Francis Urges Young People to Flee ‘Digital Narcissism’
- Marvel Seeks Real-Life Super Girls in Thor: Ragnarok Stem Challenge
- Fans Defend Pumbaa's Live-Action Looks: 'Y'All Haven’t Seen a Real-Life Warthog'
Real-life adventurous Escape Room lures young people have 299 words, post on at December 17, 2014. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.