Over the past few years, UNESCO-recognized Hoi An Ancient Town in central Vietnam has effectively tapped into “bai choi,” a folk game and form of art found in 11 provinces in the central region, for tourism purposes. (more…)
- Hoi An closes pedestrian zone amid Vietnam's new Covid-19 outbreak
- Young Ca Dong archivist keeps art of indigenous cymbals living on
- Art, beats and fashion: an inside view of Tbilisi's creative boom
- One Step at a Time: Canadian Creates Spectacular 'Snowshoe Art'
- The best indie games for 2021
- The 25 Best PS4 Games Of All Time
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 26
- VIETNAM NEWS FEBRUARY 6
- VIETNAM NEWS FEBRUARY 3
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 29
Vietnam's Hoi An old town taps into folk game, art to draw tourists have 99 words, post on at November 12, 2014. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.