DALLAS – The winless streak and home-ice struggles continue for the Dallas Stars after the Nashville Predators came into American Airlines Center on Tuesday night and handed the Stars a 3-2 defeat, running Dallas’ winless streak to six games.Nashville, who is on their longest road trip of the season, six games, thanks to the Music City hosting the CMA Awards, took a 2-0 lead thanks to power-play goals by Craig Smith and rookie Filip Forsberg.Dallas, who last won on Oct. 21 against the Vancouver Canucks, pulled one back late in the second period when Trevor Daley scored a rather improbable goal to cap off an impressive coast-to-coast rush.The Stars then tied it in the third when Patrick Eaves, a late addition to the lineup after Cody Eakin was scratched with an upper-body injury, scored off a rebound 7:23 into the final frame to make it 2-2.However, Nashville took their final lead just over six minutes later when Matt Cullen beat Stars goaltender Kari Lehtonen to his short side for the eventual game-winner.”We played better, and got the same result,” Stars head coach Lindy Ruff said.Dallas, who is now 1-2-4 at home, will finish their three-game homestand on Saturday against former… Read full this story
- ‘My heart breaks’: Reeling Bay Area parents question playground closures under stay-at-home order
- SPOILER ALERT 'It was under our noses the whole time!' The Undoing viewers are left reeling as they discover who killed Elena Alves in the series finale
- Star Pariwar New Year Special: Hina Khan’s Peach Mermaid Gown Will Guaranteed Make You Say Wow
- F1 Driver Ratings: Sergio Perez and George Russell star at Sakhir GP
- Dilip Kumar Birthday Special: From SRK To Dharmendra; Every Bollywood Star Is A Fan Of The Thespian
- Beach photos, shirtless present swapping and adorable throwback snaps... The Beckhams, Dani Dyer and Melanie Sykes lead the stars displaying their lavish Christmases on social media
- Ellen DeGeneres sends 'love to my friend' Elliot Page... as celebs praise the Oscar-nominated star for his strength and bravery after coming out as transgender
- Stars’ biggest questions: Can they re-sign Khudobin, unleash young scorers?
- Star reporter Beth Rigby and two more Sky News presenters are taken off air over Kay Burley's Tier Two-flouting 60th birthday bash - as veteran editor Adam Boulton retweets post branding them MORONS
- Lucy Spraggan says she feels 'absolutely incredible' as she poses topless to show off the results of her boob job with before and after snap
Different foe, same result for reeling Stars have 406 words, post on www.foxsports.com at November 6, 2014. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.