The first-ever Vietnam International Fashion Week ended after five formal nights (Dec. 1-5). The organizers – Multimedia Company – invited Singapore’s FIDE Fashion Week experts to be advisors. This thorough and professional investment brought a new aspect for the event compared to the previous fashion weeks in Vietnam. Following the proper standards of international fashion industry, the event can be seen as a “weird food” for those who have a habit of going to fashion shows to see “long-legged girls” rather than clothes. HCM City’s designer Cong Tri introduced his Haute Couture collection named No. 8 to open the event on December 1.The week also featured creations by international designers, including Zio Song from South Korea, Italian designer Antonio Grimaldi, Frederick Lee from Singapore, Somarta from Japan, and Tsolo Munkhuu from Mongolia and international brands like On Aura Tout Vu, Defined Moment and Atelier Chardon Savard from France, and Thai brand ISSUE.Local fashion talents introducing their designs at the event were Adrian Anh Tuan, Chung Thanh Phong, Hoang Hai, Hoang Minh Ha, Ly Giam Tien, Le Thanh Hoa, and Li Lam.A menswear collection by Korean designer Zio Song wrapped up the show which was broadcasted live on VTV3 at 8… Read full this story
- Gigi Hadid posts glam behind-the-scenes shots from Donatella Versace's Milan Fashion Week afterparty featuring Jennifer Lopez, Kendall Jenner, and others on secret account
- One Week Marketing Review With PotPie Girl - Will it Help a New Marketer With No Experience
- High School Musical Fashion Dolls Toy Review
- Milan Fashion Week Interrupted by Sacha Baron Cohen
- One Week Marketing Review - How to Make Money on the Internet
- One Week Marketing Review - Who is Pot Pie Girl and How Does Her One Week Plan Work?
- One Week Marketing Review - Is PotPieGirl's Action Plan a Scam?
- One Week Marketing Review, What Can This System Do For You?
- Tahitian Noni International - Scam Or Legit - Review
- Politicians and Fashion Designers Appeal For Change
Vietnam International Fashion Week 2014 review have 329 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at October 12, 2014. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.