At first glance, the birthday party unfolding inside the Olsen home Thursday evening seemed simple enough. Perhaps even underwhelming by today’s standards — two blond-headed twins not completely grasping the concept of turning two years old, but nonetheless gleefully and innocently soaking in the candles, cupcakes, and attention of just a few close family members.The event was momentous, however, for the adults in the room, especially the twins’ parents, Kara and Greg Olsen. The Carolina Panthers star tight end and his wife have agonized over whether both their twins — daughter Talbot and son TJ — would be here to celebrate this day.TJ suffers from a congenital heart defect called hypoplastic left heart syndrome, which means the left side of his heart is severely underdeveloped.TJ has already endured four surgeries — three open heart procedures and the installation of a pacemaker. He’s spent almost as much time living in the hospital as he has at home. After a hospital stay that lasted more than a month following the third open heart surgery and the pacemaker, TJ arrived home two and a half weeks ago, hopefully for good. There is, however, a 25 percent chance TJ will still need a heart transplant.”Having… Read full this story
- New Blu-ray Releases: 'Black Panther', 'Annihilation', 'It's Alive Trilogy', 'Wild at Heart'
- Black Panther: 15 Things You Didn't Know About Killmonger
- Boots And Hearts 2018 Preview: A 4 Day Can’t-Miss Country Music Festival
- Vicky McClure speaks of grandmother’s ‘heart-breaking’ dementia
- Line of Duty star Vicky McClure speaks of grandmother’s ‘heart-breaking’ dementia
- Alita: Battle Angel Poster and Tons of New Merch Unveiled
- 15 Characters You Didn’t Know Were Black Panther
- 30 Things You Completely Missed in Black Panther
- 23 Things You Completely Missed in Black Panther
- A Marvel Fan and a Superhero Skeptic Debate 'Black Panther'
Panthers’ Olsen, family draw inspiration from young son battling heart condition have 293 words, post on www.foxsports.com at October 12, 2014. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.