Japan’s Justice Minister Midori Matsushima has resigned, hours after the resignation of Trade and Industry Minister Yuko Obuchi.
Ms Matsushima had been accused by the opposition of violating election laws.
- Boris Johnson as prime minister: what we've learned so far
- Will Zaccheroni be the right man for Japan?
- Japan tops Canada 20-6 in Pacific Nations Cup
- Japan’s education minister to quit over Olympic woes
- Japanese PM Abe appoints Endo as Olympics minister
- Japan to start from scratch on Tokyo Olympic stadium plan
- Hanyu leads Japan to 2nd place at World Team Trophy
- Japan leader announces redo for costly Tokyo Olympic stadium
- IOC wants Japan’s main stadium ready by January 2020
- Japan’s Mao Asada breaks Yuna Kim’s world record in women’s short