iPhone: It’s a good idea to share a digital contact card after exchanging business cards. Shoot makes customizable, rich digital cards that you can email to anyone, so they quickly add you to their contact book. The app is completely free and does not require the other person to have it installed. You can make multiple contact cards, each with different information. Just add your details (name, photo, company, website, phone number, email, social networks, and more) and save it. When you want to share this contact card with anyone, Shoot will send all this information in a rich email, complete with a VCF file so that the recipient can add you to their phone book in a click. Shoot (Free) | iTunes App Store via Product Hunt
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel share their Christmas card cartoon caricatures on Facebook
- Kim Kardashian strips down to lingerie for photo shoot, shares racy Instagram pic
- Former ESPN SportsCenter anchor Rich Eisen is the face - and personality - of the NFL Network
- Fact check: Newt Gingrich spreads Seth Rich conspiracy theory
- How has UCPD changed since DuBose shooting?
- Las Vegas shooting: What happened at Mandalay Bay hotel, who are the victims
- Colorado hospital got hang-up call before theater shooting
- Family of Brooklyn man to auction off treasure trove of baseball cards from 1909-1911
- Five tips from Beverly Harzog, author of 'The Debt Escape Plan,' to help eliminate your credit card debt
- EXCLUSIVE: Texas girl who mailed NYPD cops handmade thank you cards to visit New York City, tour police precincts
Shoot Shares Rich Contact Cards via Email to Boost Networking have 260 words, post on lifehacker.com at June 2, 2014. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.