NEW YORK — LeBron James understands it will take time, but he wants Donald Sterling out of the NBA.And he said Sunday that NBA players believe nobody in Sterling’s family should be able to own the Los Angeles Clippers if he’s gone.Sterling has been banned for life for making racist comments and Commissioner Adam Silver has urged owners to force Sterling to sell the franchise. But Silver said no decisions had been made about the rest of Sterling’s family.The attorney for Shelly Sterling, Sterling’s estranged wife, said her client intends to keep her 50 percent of the franchise.”As players, we want what’s right and we don’t feel like no one in his family should be able to own the team,” James said after the Miami Heat practiced for Game 4 of the Eastern Conference semifinals against Brooklyn.James was one of the first and strongest voices to speak out after a recording of Donald Sterling’s remarks to V. Stiviano were posted on TMZ’s website last month, saying the comments were unacceptable and that there was no place in the league for Sterling.The league is trying to act quickly to remove him. Dick Parsons has been installed as the Clippers’ interim CEO,… Read full this story
- NBA Offseason Player Movement
- I Want to Live a Good Life Free From Financial Worries
- England wanted Bulgaria fans to 'suffer' for racist abuse - Henderson
- Should the NFL Take a Chance on a Player With Ties to Sept 11?
- Who is the Greatest Tennis Player of All-Time? Federer, Sampras, Riggs? Aspen Hustle - Part One
- 2019-20 NBA Western Conference preview capsules
- 2019-20 NBA Eastern Conference preview capsules
- Defending champion Raptors experimenting after departures
- Young Denver Nuggets set sights much higher this season
- Debate, Brexit, Fort Worth: Your Tuesday Evening Briefing
LeBron James: Players want Clippers kept away from Sterling family have 299 words, post on www.foxsports.com at May 11, 2014. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.