posted on 06 Apr 2014, 00:55 26 1. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3689; Member since: 14 Feb 2014) Nice achievement. But still a distant second after samsung. And apple has no chance in emerging markets because android is popular there and their overpriced mediocre hardware aint helping either. posted on 06 Apr 2014, 01:13 4 4. LiyanaBG (Posts: 381; Member since: 07 Nov 2013) India has always been buying everything sony they buy it just for the brand just to show off there friends. they don’t buy it for its software/features or design. posted on 06 Apr 2014, 01:18 9 5. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013) They buy it because of the cheap price and yes, the brand (which is Samsung). I think the 43% who got Samsung are mostly low to mid end phones, same goes to Sony, the top seller Sony phones in India are Xperia C and M Dual which is cheap. 30. shuaibhere (Posts: 1986; Member since: 07 Jul 2012) No it is sony had better low end phones….i have seen many with xperia E..but when they want to buy mid range and flagship smartphones most of then end up with samsung…that’s how it… Read full this story
- Huawei unveils Honor 7 smartphone, expects to double sales in 2015
- Could iPhone Sales Slump Help Apple Get Samsung Products Banned?
- 10 years of the iPhone: How Apple changed the way we communicate
- India reluctant to give special tax incentives to Apple
- iPhone XR Now Being Assembled in India for Domestic Market
- Here is why the Apple iPhone is going to cost more in India
- Weak iPhone sales hit shares of Apple's suppliers
- Here is why Apple is planning to cut iPhone X loses and move on
- Salesforce economy will create more than 5.48 lakh new jobs in India
- AT&T's New Mobile Plans; Apple Wins Smartphone Sales; Spritz Speed Reading
Comments for : Sony is the number two smartphone manufacturer in India by value of sales, leap frogging over Apple have 282 words, post on www.phonearena.com at April 6, 2014. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.