The first Southern Amateur Music Festival 2014 featuring a series of cultural activities honoring Don Ca Tai Tu Nam Bo, Southern Amateur Music Festival 2014 will start in the Mekong Delta province of Bac Lieu on April 24.
Bac Lieu City has made all preparation for the event, including traffic safety, public safety and order.
Bac Lieu General Hospital, Thanh Vu Medic Hospital and Bac Lieu City Health Center will take responsibility to take care of the event’s participants. More than 300 youth will volunteer at the festival.
The Vietnam Guinness Book Center recognized a complex of Cao Van Lau Theater and Bac Lieu Province Cultural – Art Exhibition Center, and a giant 18.6 meter-high don kim, a two-stringed Vietnamese traditional musical instrument, as architectures containing the most characteristics of Vietnamese traditional culture
The Cao Van Lau Theater and Bac Lieu Province Cultural – Art Exhibition Center were built covering an area of 2,262 square meters.
Bac Lieu is the birthplace of the classic cai luong piece “Da Co Hoai Lang” written by musician Cao Van Lau in 1919. The song is about a wife waiting for her husband to return home from battle.
The first Southern Amateur Music Festival 2014 will be also a chance for Bac Lieu Province’s development.
- Red Lodge gets ready for Bank Holiday music festival
- This Liverpool music festival has been cancelled
- Live updates as shock grows over Looe Music Festival cancellation
- These are the best London music festivals still to come in 2018
- Tickets are STILL on sale for cancelled Looe Music Festival
- Shock cancellation of music festival could ruin Looe's reputation
- Looe Music Festival has been cancelled and this is why
- Buzzkill: Five Drug Overdose Events That Killed the Vibe for Music Festivals
- HCM City to host international music festival
- Hertford Music Festival sowing the seeds of love with Mudlarks