Below is the rush transcript for “This Week” on March 23, 2014 and it may contain errors. MARTHA RADDATZ: Good morning. Welcome to “This Week.” Frantic scramble — the massive, high-tech search for flight 370 intensifies In the skies, on the water. This morning, all the breaking details. Faceoff. (BEGIN VIDEO CLIP) BARACK OBAMA, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES: We stand ready to impose further sanctions. (END VIDEO CLIP) RADDATZ: The dramatic tug of war between Presidents Obama and Putin. Is the crisis in Ukraine sparking a new cold war? And cashing in, should college athletes get paid like pros? The critical legal case that could rock March Madness. ANNOUNCER: From ABC News, This Week with George Stephanopoulos starts now. RADDATZ: Good morning, again. I’m Martha Raddatz. So much to get to today, including stats whiz Nate Silver of FiveThirtyEight. We have a first look at his exclusive analysis of the midterm elections. But we begin oversees with Malaysia Air Flight 370. As we come on the air this morning, the search for wreckage is intensifying, focusing on this area where satellites have spotted what might be debris. But still, more than two weeks into the search, what happened to… Read full this story
- Former Iran ambassador to UN tipped to become foreign minister
- US ready to boost arms supplies to Ukraine naval and air forces, envoy says
- Opposition leader Yatsenyuk elected as Ukraine PM
- Nasa cuts ties with Russia over Ukraine crisis, except for space station
- Ashton Kutcher pushes for Trump impeachment after meeting Ukraine's president Zelensky with wife Mila Kunis and warns 'soliciting foreign interference in our election is un-American'
- Biden foreign policy adviser Antony Blinken on top global challenges
- UK posts 20,530 more coronavirus cases and 224 deaths but SAGE believes R rate has dropped slightly and ONS estimates 35,200 people in England got infected every day last week in a 'hopeful' sign the outbreak is slowing down
- Russia and Austria: Interests Instead of Friendship - Complex Relations Full of Ambivalences
- Russia and Austria: Interests Instead of Friendship - Complex Relations Full of Ambivalence
- Joe Biden hides in his basement as corruption claims mount
'This Week' Transcript: Ukraine Foreign Minister; Nate Silver have 341 words, post on abcnews.go.com at March 23, 2014. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.