Name: Brittany HicksAge: 25Hometown: Carson, CaliforniaBefore Weight: 247After Weight: 137As a teenager, Brittany Hicks loved going out with friends for pizza, tacos, or chicken and French fries. “I would get every dipping sauce—the barbecue, the ranch, you name it,” she says in Take It All Off! Keep It All Off!, a time-tested playbook packed with stories and success secrets from Women’s Health readers who dropped 20, 50, even 100 pounds! Brittany played sports, but it wasn’t enough to offset her junk food-heavy diet. “I just wasn’t aware of healthy options,” she says. By high school graduation, Brittany, who is 5 feet 4 inches, weighed nearly 250 pounds.Wake-Up Call: As a second-semester college freshman, Brittany ventured to the gym for the first time since high school—and crossed paths with a personal trainer. “She gave me her card and told me to call her when I was ready for a change,” says Brittany. “I was curious. Could I really lose weight?”Months later, a few days after her 20th birthday, she decided it was time to find out, and she made the call.(Get slim, get sexy, and stay that way with Take It All Off! Keep It All Off! from Women’s Health. Discover weight-loss tips of 30+ women who’ve done it!)Success Secrets: Twice a week… Read full this story
- Women share weight loss transformation tips - 'never let yourself get hungry'
- 'I stopped posting weight loss transformation pics online for important reason'
- Alan Halsall's weight loss transformation - Corrie co-star workouts to gym secrets
- Chris Moyles' weight loss transformation leaves fans gobsmacked in new snap
- Adele makes unexpected revelation about 7 stone weight loss transformation following latest appearance - details
- Coronation Street star shares how she shed 9st in incredible weight loss transformation
- EastEnders star's biggest body transformations - 3st weight loss to Strictly stint
- Letitia Dean weight loss: How star managed to slim down after trying 'unsustainable' diet
- Sue Cleaver weight loss: What soap star 'had to do' to lose 3st and keep it off
- Slimmer's rapid weight loss hack saw her drop 2st in a few months - what she did
Before and After: Brittany Hicks' 110-Pound Weight Loss Transformation have 344 words, post on www.womenshealthmag.com at March 24, 2014. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.