Hello and welcome to VOV’s Letter Box, our weekly feature dedicated to our listeners throughout the world. We’re Mai Phuong and Ngoc Huyen A: This week, we continued to receive a lot of letters from our listeners from all over the world. Most of the listeners wrote that they especially liked our features about Tet traditions, customs and Tet celebrations among different ethnic minority groups in Vietnam. B: Alan Roe of the UK, in a letter to VOV this week, wrote: “Thank you for an enjoyable and interesting program about the Spring festival, and especially the “Do’s and Don’ts” for receiving good luck through the New Year- very interesting. I have also continued to enjoy your series “Colorful Vietnam- Vietnam’s 54 ethnic groups” and the fascinating current series of programs about the Ede people. This is great programming and I do recommend to others that they listen to this series”. A: Alan said he particularly liked the story about the Mong ethnic people’s custom of buttock slapping, adding that he couldn’t resist going to the VOV archive of programs to listen to this story again. B: Thank you Alan for your comments about our programs, especially those about ethnicity in…
- Lily Allen wins Best Solo Artist at NME Awards 2014
- TOWIE'S Chloe Sims admits she would 'love to be in a new relationship' for series 11
- Nick Grimshaw tipped to replace James Corden as new presenter at The BRIT Awards 2015
- ‘More entries than ever’ for international piano contest
- The Mart’s on its way to King’s Lynn
- Remains of WW1 hero killed at the Somme finally buried after he was identified by pile of artefacts found in farmer’s field
- Is Tottenham vs Brighton on TV? Channel, live stream, kick-off time and team news for the Premier League clash
- Time to boogie-woogie again
- Lady bowlers’ joy at East Premier Division
- When are the strikes at the University of Essex and what is it about?
Wednesday, February 26, 2014 have 331 words, post on at February 28, 2014. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.