Things have been a little, um, rough around the edges at the Winter Olympics in Sochi thus far. After one of the five Olympic rings failed to light at the opening ceremony, one clever prankster found a great way to tie it in with Audi’s logo. This picture quickly shot to the top of Reddit this morning, and you have to admit that it’s kind of brilliant. “When four rings is all you need.” Ha! Given Audi’s history of good-humored advertisement trolling, you might expect that this came straight from the folks at Ingolstadt themselves. Not so, according to Mashable: Instead, it’s a clever bit of real-time marketing by a fan on Audi’s behalf, which an Audi representative says is the most likely scenario. “This is not an official ad […] it is most likely from an Audi fan,” the rep said. It’s also pretty clearly just text over this photo. Well, even if Audi says they didn’t come up with it, I bet they wish they had.
- Breakdancing moves one step closer to making the 2024 Olympics the raddest yet
- Russian curler banished from Winter Olympics after failed drug test
- With BFI paving way for pros, Vijender Singh throws hat in the Olympic ring
- How to Make uBlock Origin Even Better at Ad Blocking in Firefox
- Vijender Singh Wishes To Return To Olympic Ring
- Facebook and Google move to kick fake news sites off their ad networks
- WWE Backstage: CM Punk to make an in-return ring? The former World Champion gives clear answer
- State Department staffer accused of embellishing resume, making fake Time cover resigns
- India’s Own And Much Needed Personal Data Protection Bill Could Become a Reality
- Decision by WADA group puts Russia’s Olympic future in peril
Audi Needs To Make This Fake Sochi Olympic Ring Fail Ad A Reality have 295 words, post on jalopnik.com at February 10, 2014. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.