(VOVworld) – US President Barack Obama has chaired a year-end media conference on Saturday, which assessed the US activities in 2013. To open his speech, Obama says the US GDP increased 4.1% in the 3rd quarter, the highest rate in the past 2 years. He said next year “can be a breakthrough year for America”. Obama hinted his support for down-scaling collection of the National Security Agency’s data through allowing telephone companies to store these data and the government’s approach to each specific case. President Obama said he wants 2014 a year of action, promising to help stabilize national finance, improve housing market and workers’ salary and create more jobs for the people. He said that although Obamacare’s implementation has been hampered by delays and changes, there ‘s improvement with more than one million people registering the new healthcare insurance over the past few months.
- Ex-US President Obama Blames Social Media for 'Weakening of Democracy' Around the World
- President Obama says he can't have an iPhone
- 4 Reasons President Obama’s New Trans Rights Policy Is a Big Deal
- BBC News hacked? Live coverage of President Obama's visit to Downing Street interrupted by Phillip Schofield and Dogtanian
- Kanye West -- Hey, President Obama ... Keep My Name and Kim's Outta Your Mouth
- White House hosting Google+ Hangouts interview with President Obama
- 2022 Mexico Open field lacking star power provides Presidents Cup hopefuls with valuable opportunity
- Obama honors Shimon Peres, who "never stopped dreaming"
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle hire aide behind Barack Obama's second term triumph
- What Andrew Garfield Has in Common With Barack Obama
President Obama hopeful of US breakthrough in 2014 have 254 words, post on at December 21, 2013. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.