Vietnamese guest workers now have to make an initial deposit of VND100 million (US$4,760) if they want to work in Seoul. Nguyen Van Ly from the Viet Nam Bank for Social Policies, told VNA that his bank was willing to lend that sum to low-income people. You say that your bank is willing to lend money to poor people so that he or she can have the money to deposit before going to work in Seoul. What’s the maximum amount that the borrower can get and what are the specific terms and conditions of the loan? People who are entitled to borrow money from the Bank for Social Policies are those living in poor districts, as classified in the Government’s 30a Resolution; or relatives of people who have rendered services to the Revolution; and members of poor households or members of farming households who do not have land to cultivate because their land was acquired by the government for public projects. Any individual who meets these criteria will be eligible to borrow VND 100 million (at the maximum) to pay for the deposit. The term of the loan will be the same as that of the refundable deposit – 64…
- Square Capital is now offering loans to non-Square merchants
- Falcon bank offers clients Bitcoin, cryptocurrency trade accounts
- Apple Pay comes to the UK, but will your bank offer it?
- Reserve Bank offers New Payments Platform detail as launch pushed to 2018
- Barclays Bank offers free Wi-Fi in 1,500 branches
- Singapore bank offers financing scheme for startups
- Brazilian bank offers free Wi-Fi access in São Paulo
- Prioritize Your Job's 401(k) Benefits Over Their Offers of Student Loan Help
- Early Wage Apps Are a Little Too Much Like Payday Loans
- What to Do When You Can't Afford to Pay Your Student Loans
Bank offers loans to subsidise overseas workers have 299 words, post on at December 5, 2013. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.