No one envies the spot EA Sports’ Tiburon team is in with NBA Live 14. The twice-cancelled, long-absent pro basketball sim finally hits the courts in 2013 after a pair of near-releases in 2010 and 2012. The upcoming game, launching on November 19 as a next-gen exclusive for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, has a lot of expectations riding on it. How will EA Tiburon differentiate this new game from its chief competitor, NBA 2K14? What can NBA Live offer that brings something fresh to pro basketball sims?Story/ConceptHit the courts. Just like many other professional sports simulation, there’s no narrative other than the one you build for your player or your team on the court in NBA Live 14. The game’s new Rising Star mode gives you the opportunity to create a fresh player and run through his 25-season career. We didn’t get to see this mode in action, but it keeps you locked to the player you’ve created – complete with custom, zoomed-in camera angles specific to Rising Star – for every game. There’s no pre-draft interviews or press conferences, or any of the other role-play trappings that are increasingly common in other sports sims; it’s just your player and a long ladder… Read full this story
- Can Joel Embiid bring back the NBA Live franchise?
- Joel Embiid is NBA Live 19’s Cover Athlete
- Sixers star Joel Embiid picked for NBA Live 19 cover
- After a year away, 4-time state wrestling champ Justin Mejia finds he is happiest at home
- NBA Draft 2018: The Top 10 Prospects This Year
- Mum reveals how spending two years away from her kids made her a BETTER mother
- Live: Perverted Normanton shopkeeper jailed for 12 years for abusing young girls
- LeBron James: Basketball star agrees to join Los Angeles Lakers
- We Now Live In A World Where Nick Young Is An NBA Champion
- Ben Simmons wins 2017-18 NBA Rookie of the Year award
‘NBA Live 14’ preview: EA’s basketball sim returns after years away have 307 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at November 6, 2013. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.