Vietnam – India: Strengthening Business Links Recently, at the head office of the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI), Dr Doan Duy Khuong, VCCI Vice President, had a meeting with Mr Neelakantan Ravi, former Indian Ambassador to Vietnam, on the occasion of his working visit to Vietnam. The purpose of the meeting with Mr Neelakantan Ravi is to study the economic situation in Vietnam, thus propose solutions to strengthen business links between the two countries’ business communities. Vietnam and India established diplomatic relations on 7 January 1972. The two countries have long had friendly relations. India actively supported Vietnam during the war as well as in the innovation progress and economic development afterwards. So far, the two countries have signed several trade agreements on avoiding double taxation, encouraging and protecting investment, consular, cultural cooperation, aviation, tourism, mutual legal assistance on criminal matters. Additionally, the two countries have also signed agreements on political consultation between the two foreign ministries, cooperation on mining and geology, environment, traditional medicine and the Protocol on defence cooperation. At the 15th ASEAN Summit in October 2009 in Hua Hin, Thailand, the two countries signed a memorandum of understanding recognizing Vietnam as a full market economy…
- Q&A: Can a New Chamber Deepen Atlanta’s India Outreach?
- Books 2018: India’s Indictment of Unbridled Capitalism
- India declares tycoon Mallya fugitive economic offender
- Ikea wants to make stuff from the straw now being burnt in India
- Twitter CEO gets trolled after wading into India's caste debate
- Mall of India under construction at Naperville former Walmart
- India exit polls show Modi in close fight in state elections
- McDermott inks three polypropylene technology deals in India
- Canada strengthens Utah trade relations
- Rocket Lab’s modest launch is giant leap for small-rocket business
Vietnam - India: Strengthening Business Links have 290 words, post on at September 16, 2013. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.