At Vulture, all we do every single day is talk about pop culture and try to figure out ways to write an appropriate mix of smart and funny things for you to read and enjoy. We do this because pop culture is fun, it’s important, and it’s everywhere. It’s also something that binds people together. There’s a collection of shared references and markers and shorthand that serves as a secondary language, especially for millennials, which many of us on staff are. So we decided to make an effort at calling out the 100 TV shows, quotes, books, albums, songs, and celebrities that resonate most with millennials. This is not a list of the best pop culture of the past several decades; it’s something else altogether. We know you’ll have lots to say, so please do so. If you’d like to read a longer explanation of why we chose what we chose and see the full list of 100, click here. “Am I being punk’d?” is our “Am I on candid camera?” The phrase has lasted far longer than the show itself. Premiering in 2003, the show was the start of our seemingly unquenchable thirst for Schadenfreude at the expense of… Read full this story
- Depp, Heard "pop culture boxing ring" overshadows burden of proof
- The American Paranoia of 'Stranger Things 3'
- 'Stranger Things' Is Getting a Sequel, Not a New Season
- The Deeper Significance of the Mall on ‘Stranger Things’
- When 'Stranger Things' Finally Gave Its Villain a Voice
- 'Stranger Things' stretches out its run toward the finish line in more ways than one
- Coming of age in Hawkins: Meet the cast of ‘Stranger Things’
- TikTok comedian makes point about Depp-Heard trial with powerful post
- ‘Stranger Things’ Season 4 Opens With a Massacre of Children
- HYBE’s Next Big K-Pop Group Debuted With Drama
100 Pop-Culture Things That Make You a Millennial have 302 words, post on www.vulture.com at September 24, 2013. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.