Martin Luther King Jr .’s family just got into an auto accident while leaving the rally to commemorate the 50th anniversary of his “I have a dream” speech … TMZ has learned. According to sources on the scene … several of MLK Jr.’s siblings and grandchildren were on a charter bus leaving the rally when a van ran a red light … forcing the bus driver to slam on the brakes to dodge the vehicle. MLK’s sister — Christine King Farris — was on the bus at the time of the accident. Earlier in the day, the 85-year-old placed a wreath on the MLK Jr. Memorial. Farris was joined at the wreath ceremony by MLK’s daughter Bernice King . We’re told Bernice was not on the bus at the time of the accident. We’re told Omarosa Manigault was on the bus with the family … and hit her head on the seat in front of her, but she’s okay. We’re told the bus driver was transported to a nearby hospital. Omarosa tweeted after the crash — “Yikes just got banged up a lil bit on bus- I am ok! #HitMyHead ouch”
- 3 Skills Martin Luther King Jr. Mastered to Become a Transformational Leader
- What You Can Do to Help Make Martin Luther King Jr.'s Dream a Reality
- We must remember my uncle Dr. Martin Luther King's wisdom about race amid all the noisy debates
- Embrace These 4 Lessons From Martin Luther King to Effectively Lead Today
- Groundbreaking For MLK Memorial ‘The Embrace’ On Boston Common Wednesday Afternoon
- King: Planned Parenthood Removal of Sanger Name ‘Window Dressing'
- The Lincoln Memorial at 100: How a monument to history became a part of history
- ‘Fweedom’: Kamala Harris Story About Demanding Civil Rights As Toddler Lifted From 1965 MLK Jr. Interview | The Daily Wire
- "Confederate Memorial Day" still celebrated in these three states
- Marcos Jr eyes victory as Philippines votes for new president
Martin Luther King Jr. -- Family in Accident After Rally at Memorial have 308 words, post on www.tmz.com at August 28, 2013. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.