The MacBook Pro with Retina display models are a great choice if you’re looking for a notebook with the sharpest of screens. But what if you also want something lighter and more portable? If a recent report by Taiwanese publication Economic Daily turns out to be true, you might be able to get yourself a MacBook Air with Retina display by the end of the year. According to the report, Apple supplier Quanta will begin getting shipments not only of Retina displays for MacBook Airs, but also of Haswell processors for Apple’s wafer-thin computers by the second quarter of 2013. The new MacBook Air with Retina in both 11- and 13-inch versions will then reportedly be launched by the third quarter. If Apple does release a Retina MacBook Air, expect to pay a lot more for it than the current models, similar to how MacBook Pros with Retina cost more than the models without the super-sharp display. For example, you can buy a MacBook Pro for $1,199, or, for an extra $300, you can get the Retina Display (and 4GB more RAM). Of course, Apple might very well continue to sell non-Retina MacBook Airs as a relatively cheaper option (the 11-inch model is… Read full this story
- Apple rumor: 15-inch MacBook Air due in Q1 of 2012
- Rumored 12-inch MacBook Air with Retina could come with USB Type-C, multiple colors
- Diablo III Mac update to add support for MacBook Pro Retina displays
- Apple unveils superthin MacBook Pro with Retina display, 768GB of flash storage
- The 12-inch Retina MacBook Air rumors are flying: Here’s the latest
- Apple rumor: All-new MacBook line with Retina to debut at WWDC
- Is Apple asleep at the wheel on the MacBook Air?
- 13-inch Macbook Pro with Retina display unveiled
- iPad Air and iPad Mini with Retina display announced, new Mac Pro launches in December
Rumor: Apple releasing Macbook Air with Retina display in Q3 have 301 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at February 19, 2013. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.