The Top Model Online competition has officially opened, kick-starting Vietnam’s Next Top Model 2013—the country’s fourth iteration of the series. Mai Giang won Vietnam’s Next Top Model 2012. The winner of the online competition earns a ticket to progress directly to the final round of Vietnam’s Next Top Model 2013.Contestants must be a minimum 1,7m tall. A specified standard of English is one of the 2013 competition’s new eligibility criteria.The competition will last through to March 4, 2013. More information and registration options can be found on the website: www.vietnamnexttopmodel.com.The final round of Vietnam’s Next Top Model will be broadcast on television, starting in April next year. Last year’s Top Model Online competition discovered Minh Nguyet and Nguyen Cham. They eventually reached the top 8 and top 15 respectively in Vietnam’s Next Top Model 2012.Thien Trang, the winner of Top Model Online 2012, performed even more impressively, finishing as Vietnam’s Next Top Model 2012’s second runner-up.
- Taiwan’s leading tea chain Ten Ren's Tea bids sudden farewell to Vietnam
- Thua Thien-Hue launches USAID-funded forest protection project
- Rocky Bleier recalls Vietnam War, 40 years after it ended
- Disabled Vietnam vet gets a new van from Darrell Waltrip and Toyota
- Becoming Ali: Fight 50 years ago launched icon
- Jeff Gordon hosts drivers, celebrities, SI Swimsuit models on FOX Special
- Turbo-Charge Your Product Launch To Optimize Buzz
- Players, celebs and models converge during All-Star weekend
- Porsche brings back iconic Targa model with stunning 2015 car
- Allez Paris: French capital launches bid for 2024 Olympics
Fourth Vietnam’s Next Top Model launched have 244 words, post on dtinews.vn at December 7, 2012. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.