The Top Model Online competition has officially opened, kick-starting Vietnam’s Next Top Model 2013—the country’s fourth iteration of the series. Mai Giang won Vietnam’s Next Top Model 2012. The winner of the online competition earns a ticket to progress directly to the final round of Vietnam’s Next Top Model 2013.Contestants must be a minimum 1,7m tall. A specified standard of English is one of the 2013 competition’s new eligibility criteria.The competition will last through to March 4, 2013. More information and registration options can be found on the website: www.vietnamnexttopmodel.com.The final round of Vietnam’s Next Top Model will be broadcast on television, starting in April next year. Last year’s Top Model Online competition discovered Minh Nguyet and Nguyen Cham. They eventually reached the top 8 and top 15 respectively in Vietnam’s Next Top Model 2012.Thien Trang, the winner of Top Model Online 2012, performed even more impressively, finishing as Vietnam’s Next Top Model 2012’s second runner-up.
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 25
- Local retailers can seize the lion's share
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 1
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 5
- Formula One joker Lando Norris ready to show serious side in bid to get McLaren back in podium hunt
- Alarming practices among new ride-hailing services
- PlayStation Plus March 2020: all the free PS4 games you can get this month
Fourth Vietnam’s Next Top Model launched have 216 words, post on dtinews.vn at December 7, 2012. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.