Singer Duc Tuan won the “Outstanding Performer” and “The Most Favourite” prizes at the ASEAN Golden Voice Festival, which closed in HCM City on March 9. ASEAN Television Golden Voice Festival opens
The Vietnamese singer won the “Most Favourite” Prize for his song “One Moment In Time” in commemoration of Whitney Houston. Muhammad Inanta Kusuma Negara from Indonesia (left) received the first prize for folk music
and Olivia Hutagalung, also from Indonesia, took the first prize for pop music.
The organizing boards also presented four prizes of folk music to Fify Emielia (Malaysia – photo), Ezah Hashim (Brunei), Seng Bun Leng (Campuchia) and PoeHay Thi Ko (Myanmar).
The second prize for pop music belonged to Kat Arrogado (Philippines – photo)
and Shazroul (Malaysia).
Vietnam’s Thanh Ngoc (yellow) won the second prize for folk music. Hill Zaini (Brunei) – middle – won the third prize for pop music. Kat Arrogado from the Philippines performed Falling. Fify Emielia from Malaysia sang TanJung Flowers.
Chamapat Rattanaphansri from Thailand with “Love you, I do”.
Singers from Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. Vietnamese singer Duc Tuan and a singer from Brunei performed “Sway”. Guest singer Kasim Hoang Vu. VNE
- Vietnamese students win six medals at International Math Olympiad
- AFC Cup: Full house expected as Vietnamese clubs clash in ASEAN zone final
- Vietnamese boxer wins bronze at international tournament in Russia
- Vietnamese buildings win international architecture honors
- Vietnamese athletes win 70 gold medals during ongoing SEA Games 30
- Books about women less likely to win prizes, study finds
- Chinese movie wins prize in Marrakech int'l film festival
- Holidays Shopping Trail Is A Win-Win: Shop Local. Win Prizes.
- Hitler comedy Jojo Rabbit primed for Oscars after winning top Toronto award
- Vietnam wins medals at int’l Informatics Olympiad