The second Street Art Festival will take place at Ly Thai To Flower Garden in downtown Hanoi on November 29 and in Ho Chi Minh City on November 30.
The festival will feature rock and hip-hop music, as well as entertaining plays by Danish artists and circus performances by Vietnamese artists.
There will be two stages designed for audiences to watch the performances and also engage with them.
The event is one of the major activities to celebrate the 40th anniversary of diplomatic ties between Vietnam and Denmark.
- Stunning success for Nuneaton's first ever street art festival
- 4-meter-tall Erdoğan statue erected in art festival baffles German city
- HCM City to host international music festival
- Istanbul Comic and Art Festival to be on Kadıköy streets
- 120 events to enjoy as Belfast Arts Festival 2018 launched
- Belfast International Arts Festival 2018: Over 120 events unveiled
- 56th International Arts Festival bringing an eclectic fusion of cutting edge performances to Belfast
- This street art mural has been saved – and could be worth £150,000
- Street Art 101: The Best Reykjavík Murals
- The Ultimate Weekend with Belfast International Arts Festival