Cao Thanh Thao My, 16, from the Hanoi-based National Musical Institute was crowned Miss Teen 2011 at the final night on Tuan Chau Island, Quang Ninh province, on the evening of November 12.
My Linh, a Vietnamese-Korean girl.
Miss Teen 2011 is the sixth beauty contest of this kind for girls from 16 to 19 years old.
The beauty queen is presented VND100 million ($5,000).PV
- Old Racist Tweets Hit Newly-crowned Miss Teen USA Karlie Hay
- Miss Teen USA Slammed Over Crowned Winner And Lack Of Diversity
- Miss Teen USA Hacked In Sextortion Case
- Spain’s Mireia Lalaguna Royo Crowned Miss World 2015
- Miss District Of Columbia Kára McCullough Crowned Miss USA 2017
- Miss Teen USA Deserves a Huge High-Five for Ditching Bikinis in Favor of Athleisure
- Geeky conventions not to miss in 2011
- Nina Davuluri Crowns Miss America 2015 Kira Kazantsev
- Missing teen hooked on Xbox game
- Concern grows for missing teen