While most companies are teasing their holiday deals and holding out for Black Friday sales, Internet-direct speaker maker Aperion Audio is thumbing its nose at the holiday craze by making its seasonal deals available today.According to Aperion marketing VP Ed de la Fuente, the company hopes to afford customers an alternative to a clutch decision made amidst a frenzied stampede of shoppers and lower quality, loss-leader products.Aperion’s three holiday deals are live on its website now and will run until November 30th. The deals include $400 off a 5.1 system based on its 5.5-inch bookshelf speaker, $100 off a pair of its wireless speakers, and $400 off a 5.1 speaker system featuring its slim Verus Forte towers, which won our Editor’s Choice award back in March. Editors’ Recommendations Aperion Audio Verus II Review Polk Signature Series review Aperion Audio Verus II Grand review The best computer speakers can transform your desktop into a concert hall Huawei Honor 9 review
- Sofa firm fined over Black Friday 'savings'
- World Malaria Day: how a remote tribal region is bucking the global trend
- Reported crime in Warwickshire reduces, bucking the national trend
- Lowry Outlet bucks national retail trend as Vue commits to leisure investment
- Opel to start sales of 3 models in Russia in October–December
- Amazon launches massive Easter and Spring sale
- Electric vehicles buck downward trend in new car sales
- Council makes £440k from sale of artworks
- Gardening and DIY put a spring in the step of Scottish sales figures
- 'Suspicious bidding' halts artwork sale
Aperion Audio bucks Black Friday trend, starts sales now have 249 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at November 23, 2011. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.