World leaders unblocked $15 billion in funds to help Libya\’s victorious rebels rebuild their shattered country as fugitive strongman Moamer Kadhafi called for guerrilla warfare.
|A Libyan rebel stands in front of a wall decorated with revolutionary graffiti in Tripoli.|
Forty-two years to the day since Kadhafi took power in a coup, senior envoys from over 60 countries Thursday met the leaders of the revolution that overthrew him to endorse the fledgling regime and offer practical support.
- Trump Reportedly Has To Be Reminded Of Global Time Zones When Calling World Leaders
- U.S., world leaders pay homage to late Israeli statesman Shimon Peres
- World leaders mourn former Israeli Prime Minister Shimon Peres at funeral: 'He was a great man of the world'
- President Trump insults Germany, shoves a prime minister, draws smirks from world leaders in bizarre NATO visit
- North Korea says test launch was a success amid backlash from world leaders
- World Leaders Opt For China's Money Over The Rights Of 1 Million Jailed Muslims
- Brazil, world leader of homicides, hits new record
- Philippine leader to hunt down Maoist rebels after scrapping talks
- World leaders praise and condemn U.S. missile strike against Syria's 'horrific actions'
- Trump reportedly tries to call world leaders at odd hours and has to be reminded of different time zones on a 'constant basis'