World leaders unblocked $15 billion in funds to help Libya\’s victorious rebels rebuild their shattered country as fugitive strongman Moamer Kadhafi called for guerrilla warfare.
|A Libyan rebel stands in front of a wall decorated with revolutionary graffiti in Tripoli.|
Forty-two years to the day since Kadhafi took power in a coup, senior envoys from over 60 countries Thursday met the leaders of the revolution that overthrew him to endorse the fledgling regime and offer practical support.
- PM Modi most popular world leader on Facebook, US President Trump at second position: Study
- Kadhafi defiant as Libya rebels get $15 bn boost
- Donald Trump Reacts to New Zealand Mosque Shooting by Downplaying White Nationalism Threat, Unlike Other World Leaders
- Britain joins world leaders in condemning fresh fighting in Libya
- President Erdogan tells world leaders to back his incursion into Syria or 'begin admitting refugees' as Turkey bombards border city after Kurdish counter-attack
- 'Fake News!' Following Donald Trump, These Other World Leaders Have Blamed the Media for Troubles at Home
- Spirit Beings Are Talking to World Leaders - And it Isn't Good - Part 3 of 4
- Spirit Beings Are Communicating With World Leaders - And it Isn't Good, Pt 1 of 4
- Trump tweets G7 pics to prove that he gets along well with world leaders