The landlord of the Black Bull Inn in Wetherby said his final goodbyes yesterday as he left the pub behind. Clive Metcalf, of the Black Bull Inn on Market Place, has run the pub in Wetherby for the last year and a half, having previously ran former pub the Three Legs Inn -now replaced with Bar Three. He told the Wetherby News: “I have had a great time here in Wetherby with the pub and would like to thank all the local businesses who have helped me, all the customers and all the staff who have been such a loyal support. I would like to thank the bikers from Harrogate, York and Leeds who have helped us on our fundraising event nights with Yorkshire Air Ambulance, amongst others.” Clive will now live with his partner Sue Rogers at Syke Road, Wetherby, and says he would like to keep in touch with all the people he has made friends with in the town: “I would like to continue working with local charities in the town and still be involved in the local community. Clive’s last few days were not without drama however, after a leaked pipe burst and flooded the pub… Read full this story
- Conan O'Brien Says Final Farewell to His TBS Series Conan After 11 Seasons: 'Try and Do What You Love'
- Elton John announces final 'Farewell Yellow Brick Road' tour dates
- Not even injury can keep Jack Black from belting out his final farewell to Conan
- Houston Rockets' Victor Oladipo says final goodbyes to his injured knee
- Terrified student called mum to say 'final goodbye' as gunman stormed UK college
- Open Channel: Bid Your Farewell to Arrow
- Ozzy Osbourne reveals big REGRET as speaks out on Black Sabbath reunion hopes
- Sacramento Homeowner Says Former Troubled Tenant Turned Into A Squatter And Destroyed Her Property
- Black lawmakers warn against complacency after Juneteenth victory
- The Black Nerds Redefining the Culture
Black Bull landlord says a final farewell have 311 words, post on www.wetherbynews.co.uk at July 14, 2011. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.