Secretary general of OPEC Abdullah El-Badri said on Monday that oil producers are “concerned” at high crude prices and added that markets are adequately supplied. Secretary general of OPEC Abdullah El Badri said on Monday that oil producers are “concerned” at high crude prices and added that markets are adequately supplied. “The (high) oil price is a concern. We see that there is a USD15-20 premium risk at this time,” Badri told reporters when asked if OPEC was concerned about soaring crude prices.He was speaking ahead of a roundtable meeting for Asian energy ministers who are expected to discuss the impact of oil prices on the economy.Oil dipped in Asian trade Monday as traders locked in profits after gains last week.New York\’s main contract, light sweet crude for delivery in May fell 70 cents to USD108.96 a barrel.Brent North Sea crude for June eased 42 cents to USD123.03.The head of the International Energy Agency (IEA), Nobua Tanaka, said on Sunday that current oil prices were “very high” and that the consumers\’ agency was alarmed that this could undermine economic growth and crude demand.”Certainly current oil prices are very high… (we are) alarmed about that it could negatively impact the economic… Read full this story
- Iran Strikes Back at Trump After He Blames OPEC for High Oil Prices
- Trump blames OPEC for high oil prices ahead of meeting that could boost output
- Trump says high oil prices 'will not be accepted'
- 'Reduce Pricing Now!': Trump Demands OPEC to Cut Oil Prices
- Trump slams OPEC, high oil prices
- Crude dips as Trump slams high oil prices
- BP quarterly profit strikes $2.8bln on high oil prices
- Trump's Tweet on Deal With Saudi King Makes Oil Prices Plummet
- Crude oil price spike eases on supply concerns
- Russian Finance Ministry Report Suggests Pending Oil Price Slump
OPEC concerned over high oil price: Badri have 307 words, post on dtinews.vn at April 18, 2011. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.