The excitement over the launch of “Star Wars: The Complete Saga” on Blu-ray is palpable. And now, we finally have a release date for the box set. According to the listing on Amazon, the 9-disc Blu-ray set, which includes all six “Star Wars” films and three discs with more than 30 hours of special features, will launch September 27. The official date follows statements made last summer by Lucasfilm and Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, saying the set would be available in fall 2011, and a more recent blog post on the Star Wars site saying it would be released in September. At CES earlier this month, Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment president Mike Dunn and Amazon Vice President of Music and Video unveiled a new trailer for the Blu-ray box set to help drum up preorders. They were joined on stage by none other than Darth Vader. The box set will retail for $139.99. However, savvy shoppers can preorder it for $89.99.
- The best Blu-ray players for 2022 | Digital Trends
- Star Wars 'leak': Mace Windu 'returns' with Darth Vader similarity
- The Greatest Dark Horse Star Wars Comics To Buy Before They're Gone
- Star Wars: The Acolyte Has Found Its Star in Amandla Stenberg
- Star Wars: The High Republic Phase 2 Releases This October
- A Guide to Star Wars Comics That Can Help Fill the Clone Wars-Shaped Hole in Your Heart
- New Star Wars Oculus Game Lets You Scavenge on Batuu and Use the Force
- Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga will finally arrive April 5
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead to join Star Wars universe in Ahsoka
- Lucasfilm reportedly going back to just Star Wars and Indiana Jones
'Star Wars' on Blu-ray coming September 27 have 262 words, post on www.cnet.com at January 20, 2011. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.