Here’s what’s new in the world of paid search advertising… Google Changes Display of Top Position Ads Apparently, Google is going to start putting Description Line 1 of a typical PPC ad in the headline of the Top 3 ads positions as long as the line ends with a punctuation mark. If they roll this out, it’s likely that competition for top position ads will grow and it will also affect ad copy strategies. It is not recommended that you merge the headline and description line as there will be a dash placed between the two in the first line of the ad. Remember, while it may get more expensive to be in the Top 3 positions if this happens, we still only bid for position if it is advantageous to our overall marketing goals. As for ad copy, we may be more readily willing to be creative with our headlines since you could now put them in your description text and still have them show up big and blue on the page. Facebook Debuts User-Generated Ad Option Facebook has a new ad type called “Sponsored Stories” ads. Basically, when the conditions are right, Facebook will serve a user comment…
- GOOD NEWS! 9/11 Memorials, Cal Ripken Honor, Cops Helping Elderly + Where to See Pope Francis
- Public Health in the News (8/11/19 – 9/7/19)
- 9/11 defence teams request testimonies from FBI officials amid spying claims
- 9/11 passes without any major screwups from brand Twitter—almost
- NYC Observes The 18th Anniversary Of The September 11 Attacks
- Does the iPhone 11 4GB or 6GB of RAM? Well, yes. To both. Maybe.
- Girl, 11, is left badly scarred after Primark NAIL GLUE burned through her leggings leaving her clothes stuck to her skin
- Girl, 11, and woman, 31, found dead in double murder
- First picture of mum, 31, found dead alongside 11-year-old daughter
- Terror Experts Warn Next 9/11 Could Fall On Different Date
PPC Advertiser News - 1/31/11 have 300 words, post on at January 31, 2011. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.