Here’s what’s new in the world of paid search advertising… Google Changes Display of Top Position Ads Apparently, Google is going to start putting Description Line 1 of a typical PPC ad in the headline of the Top 3 ads positions as long as the line ends with a punctuation mark. If they roll this out, it’s likely that competition for top position ads will grow and it will also affect ad copy strategies. It is not recommended that you merge the headline and description line as there will be a dash placed between the two in the first line of the ad. Remember, while it may get more expensive to be in the Top 3 positions if this happens, we still only bid for position if it is advantageous to our overall marketing goals. As for ad copy, we may be more readily willing to be creative with our headlines since you could now put them in your description text and still have them show up big and blue on the page. Facebook Debuts User-Generated Ad Option Facebook has a new ad type called “Sponsored Stories” ads. Basically, when the conditions are right, Facebook will serve a user comment…
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS AUGUST 11
- David Icke says shock 9/11 report exposes 'cover up' on third tower 'demoliton'
- David Icke's new book to hold bombshell 'truth' about 9/11 terror attacks
- 9/11 tower did not collapse because of fire, breakthrough study claims
- New York's 9/11 'Tribute in Light' threatens 160,000 birds each year: Study
- What year was 9/11 and why isn’t it a national holiday in America?
- When was 9/11 and how many people died following the Twin Towers attack?
- Devastating unseen photos from 9/11 show the week that forever changed a country
- Afghanistan falling ‘leaves UK and US facing same terror threat as before 9/11’
- UK ‘in danger of 9/11-scale terror attacks after Taliban victory in Afghanistan’
PPC Advertiser News - 1/31/11 have 304 words, post on at January 31, 2011. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.