Conexus Mobile Alliance last week integrated its international service standards in Vietnam a year after having its first Vietnamese member VinaPhone. Eleven operator participants from Japan, South Korea, Thailand, the Philippines, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Taiwan and Hong Kong gathered to leverage cooperation on competitive projects for value added service, international roaming and project connecting operators to leading operators in the world. Ho Duc Thang, deputy director of VinaPhone, said joining the Conexus Mobile Alliance played an important role in Vietnam’s telecom market. “We are benefiting from the alliance’s policies after a year’s membership. VinaPhone is providing free customer care call service to those who use roaming services in Japan with NTT Docomo and to Taiwan with Far Eastone,” said Thang. Conexus Mobile Alliance’s popular daily flat-rate data roaming tariff plan has been now available in Vietnam, the first mobile alliance in the world to have offered it in the country since June. This announcement came as Conexus Mobile Alliance adopted a number of initiatives to boost mobile data roaming and data usage across the region. From June, mobile travellers of Taiwan’s FET, Hutchison Telecom Hong Kong and Singapore’s StarHub enabled to enjoy the predictability and flexibility of managing their mobile…
- Derek Hough says being quarantined with girlfriend Hayley Erbert has brought them closer together: 'It's a beautiful thing'
- EMTs in New York instructed not to bring cardiac arrest patients to hospital if no pulse is found after administering CPR
- Nissan appoints Guillaume Cartier as chairman of Africa, Middle East and India region
- Regional Mexican Stars Drop 2020 U.S. Census Anthem ‘Cuenta Conmigo’
- Daniel Ricciardo brings star to tears during British Grand Prix press conference
- RAF 'could be called in' for massive rescue mission to bring stranded Britons home amid coronavirus chaos
- Zipline will bring its medical delivery drones to the U.S. to help fight the coronavirus
- Muni Metro cell-phone service moves a step closer to reality
- Liberty University brings back its students, and coronavirus, too
- Full text of joint open letter from world political parties concerning closer international cooperation against COVID-19
Conexus to bring region much closer have 340 words, post on at December 20, 2010. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.