(Cinet)- The preparations of documents “Southern Amateur music ” to submit UNESCO to put into the list of intangible cultural heritages of human beings in 2012 have had more new activities. Accordingly, one documentary film “southern amateur music art” implemented by the film maker of the Academy of Music (belonging to the Vietnam National Academy of Music) started from 11 November ecently. To complete a documentary film in this type of art, the film maker should visit the quiet countryside to carry out surveys in 14 provinces and cities in the South East lasting until 11 January 2011. It was known that, in March 2011, it will be the deadline to submit the document to appoint southern amateur music to be the intangible cultural heritage of human beings. 12 billion dongs will be the estimated expenditure to complete scientific documents to submit UNESCO. According to associated professor, doctor Le Van Toan, the head of the Academy of Music, the document will be implemented in two phases. From August to the end of December 2010, the academy will carry out setting up criteria, forms of supervision, holding training courses to check and implement inventories in localities having the art of southern… Read full this story
- The 10 best sports documentaries
- ‘Rocky’ Making-Of Documentary Narrated By Sylvester Stallone Sets On-Demand Bow
- Noel Clarke: ‘I still make films they can’t ignore’
- Music at Home: Lonely Nights
- Sam Riley interview: 'It's going to be fun being in a film people might watch'
- Why Women Can't Visit the Secretive Japanese Island Listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site
- Legendary Hip-Hop Photographer Ricky Powell Gets His Own Documentary
- IU-South Bend grad finds her mission with coral reefs film
- ‘Listen to Her’, a short film by Nandita Das, exhorts women to break the silence on domestic violence
- Hollywood's 'sexual gangster': New documentary explores dark side of Mae West who was once jailed for 'corrupting the morals of youth' by playing a prostitute on stage
Documentary films on Southern Amateur music completing documents to submit UNESCO have 322 words, post on english.cinet.vn at November 16, 2010. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.