Foreign contestants at the Vietnamese Traditional Martial Arts Festival 2010 impressed the audience with their striking performances. Despite the fact that they are not Vietnamese, they display a passion for Vietnam’s traditional martial arts. The foreign contestants practice just as hard as the Vietnamese do. They eat Vietnamese food, for only those who could live the Vietnamese way are able to understand the philosophical lessons lying deep within this particular type of martial art.Some pictures of these special contestants in action:
- ONE Championship making waves on martial arts scene
- Martial arts legend Jet Li, 55, insists he’s ‘feeling great’ after fan photo sparked health fears
- Martial Arts Software Market Analysis, Business Overview, Upcoming Trends & Key Vendors Influencing Market By 2023
- Mixed Martial Arts Equipments Market
- Martial arts champ tells of Lyme disease hell after a tick bite made him blind
- Vietnam to appeal for national martial art to be competed at 2019 SEA Games
- Bi-montlhy martial arts meet-up in Clifton Park
- Mixed martial arts on its way to becoming an Olympic sport
- Japan’s martial arts hero Hiroyuki Sanada brings his samurai vibe to 'Westworld'
- UCLA’s Kendo club practices Japan’s aggressive yet reverent martial art
Vietnamese martial arts finds way into foreign hearts have 198 words, post on dtinews.vn at August 4, 2010. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.