Jerry Jones: Sean Lee held out of preseason game because he’s ‘too intense’ FOXSportsSouthwest.com Cowboys rookie lineback Sean Lee was held out of Thursday night’s preseason game against the Oakland Raiders because he is “too intense,” according to Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones. “Because he has such a high motor, because he’s so intense, that’s keeping him from being in this ballgame,” Jones stated before the game. “We didn’t want him to come out here and try to win the ‘Most Valuable Player’ of the game tonight, we want to be conservative with him.” Lee was selected in the second round by the Cowboys out of Penn State. A strained quad has limited the rookie to only participating in practice, as he also missed the Hall of Fame game against the Cincinnati Bengals last weekend. The Cowboys have been hit with a massive injury bug this preseason. Injuries to Dez Bryant, John Phillips, Martellus Bennett, Marcus Spears, Kevin Brock, Alex Barron and Scott Sicko left the team with only 66 active players to take the field against the Raiders. The Cowboys will be slow with Lee, who figures to be Keith Brookings’ replacement down the road. But, Lee would be… Read full this story
- Common says Dallas Cowboys' Jerry Jones has a 'slave owner mentality' as the NAACP blasts his threats to bench protesting players as 'misguided'
- Cowboys 'hire ex-Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy' one day after owner Jerry Jones announced that Jason Garrett was out in Dallas
- Jerry Jones calls contract extension with Dak Prescott “imminent”
- Texans at Chiefs odds, expert picks against spread: Predictions, TV info for divisional round playoff game
- Renée Zellweger: there is so much more to her than Bridget Jones
- Baseball believes in Jeff Mathis and the hidden value of game-calling by catchers
- The Latest: Panel rejects Matu’u appeal against 3-game ban
- NBC Sports College Basketball Preseason Top 25
- College Basketball 2019-2020 Preseason Top 25
- Ranking all 39 college football bowl games for 2019-20 from worst to best
Jerry Jones: Sean Lee held out of preseason game because he’s ‘too intense’ have 332 words, post on www.foxsports.com at August 12, 2010. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.