Kids love getting toys for Christmas – but so do we. And let’s face it, there’s no better toy to receive than a brand new games console.So if you got an Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 or Nintendo Wii this year, Christmas dinner might come as a bit of an unwelcome intrusion into your afternoon.To help you get started with your new favourite toy, we’ve put together a mini bible of our most popular tips and tricks that’ll help you squeeze every ounce of functionality out of your console.——————————————————————————————————-1. Add a smooth, constant blue glow to your WiiThe blue lighting around the disc slot normally only glows when the Wii’s got some sort of announcement for you, and disappears once you’ve read it. However, you can lend your lounge a sci-fi feel by making that tasteful glow permanent. Just email your own Wii – using the system in the tip above – but never read the message (which can take up to an hour to arrive, incidentally). As long as it stays unread, that cheeky light will keep on twinkling. Read more…——————————————————————————————————-1. Play Xbox 360 games online for free – without a Live accountThat you have to pay a subscription for… Read full this story
- Buy a New Game Console
- The Top 3 Game Consoles - Review
- Xbox Game Consoles - Microsoft's Reply to Sony Playstation and Nintendo Gaming Consoles
- Xbox 360 Review - Microsoft's Xbox 360 Video Games Console
- Can Nintendo Wii Compete With Other Video Game Consoles?
- Nintendo Wii Forums - Great Way to Share Views on the Hit Game Console
- Buy Cheap Nintendo Game Consoles
- The Growing Appeal of Games Consoles and Accessories
- Enjoying the Nintendo Wii Game Console
- Nintendo Wii Review - Nintendo Wii Video Games Console
42 essential tips for your new games console have 282 words, post on www.techradar.com at December 25, 2009. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.